Ax — A comprehensive AI framework for TypeScript
Ax is a collection of modules designed for creating robust AI applications. These modules can be adopted incrementally, thus providing a modular and scalable end-to-end solution.
Used together, they form an end-to-end framework for developing AI applications.
- axgen: A framework for connecting your data to large language models
- axeval: A framework for evaluating LLM output quality
In addition to the above modules, we’re working on the following modules:
- axextract: A library for efficient data processing, particularly loading, transforming, and chunking documents from arbitrary sources. Most useful for applications that need to load and preprocess data for vector search.
- axserve: A serving framework to run any LLM model (OSS or otherwise). It will also provide middleware options for user throttling, analytics, and logging
- axtune: A library focused on fine-tuning models
The modules can be installed independently, for incremental adoption and bundle size minimization.
npm install axgen
npm install axeval
Ax aspires to deconstruct the complex paradigms of working with LLMs into manageable and intuitive components.
Our library takes a code-first approach, emphasizing the importance of flexibility and control for developers.
As a foundational framework, Ax empowers developers to build higher-level TypeScript AI features and products seamlessly.