One of the most successful device from Nexus flagship – “Google Nexus 5” is getting redesigned. The first version of Nexus was manufactured by LG Electronics, and even the Gen-2 is being build from LG itself. First Gen. Nexus-5 received mostly positive reviews, except for its bad battery performance, hope this new one does better.
Some render version of images of Nexus 5 were leaked on Twitter along with this video.
Marques Brownlee, a gadget reviewer shared a picture of the new LG handset on Twitter. The back of the device has Nexus branding and clear prototype markings, including a “not for sale” label.
From the photo, its clear that the next device is coming with a BioMeteric Finger scanner and a protruding camera. And may even have USB Type-C port on the bottom and front-facing speakers.
GizmoChina published a list of specs for Nexus 5 (Gen2):
- 5.2-inch full HD 1080p P-OLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 (MSM8976) processor
- Up to 4 GB RAM
- Up to 64 GB of internal storage
- 3180 mAh non-removable battery
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth 4.2
- Front stereo speakers
- Rear power button with integrated fingerprint sensor
- 13 MP rear camera
- 4 MP front camera with iris detection
- USB Type-C connector with QuickCharge 2.0
And its said to be priced around USD300-400.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.