Love Hate Inu (LHINU) Enters Stage 3 as $2M is Raised by World’s Best Meme Coin

Love Hate Inu (LHINU) Enters Stage 3 as $2M is Raised by World’s Best Meme Coin
Written by Techbot

By stepping into the meme coin market, Love Hate Inu (LHINU) is prepared to enhance competitiveness in this fast-growing and dynamic market of crypto and Web3, rivaling top meme coins like Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB), among others. What makes this project a game changer is its massive presale success and unique approach, which make the initiative stand out and get public attention like no other project has managed to achieve in 2023.

Additionally, Love Hate Inu, launched on Tuesday, March 7, saw six figures of investment in less than 24 hours after announcing itself as a destination to earn simply by voting on polls. With its early and ongoing success, there is no stopping for Love Hate Inu, especially since it has entered the third round of fundraising, having raised over $2 million. 

Now let’s look into what makes Love Hate Inu the world’s best meme coin and why you should buy LHINU in its 3rd stage of presale at a lower price of $0.000095.

how many lhinu

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now

How You Can Benefit From Love Hate Inu (LHINU)? 

Love Hate Inu (LHINU) is a pioneering project that introduces meme coins, allowing you to enjoy solid profits through your LHINU tokens through: 

  • Vote-2-Earn (V2E): Now you can participate in the current polls at Love Hate Inu and earn tokens for voting by staking your LHINU tokens. The community will pick which polls to develop over time.
  • Stake to Vote: In the smart contract-secured staking mechanism of Love Hate Inu, spam and manipulation is prohibited as you access the voting feature by being verified and anonymous.
  • Community Control: Another promising feature Love Hate Inu offers for you as part of its community is the control you get on the polls. To ensure the community owns the bulk of the tokens, 90% of the LHINU supply will be sold in the ongoing presale of LHINU, which is in its 3rd stage now. The remaining 10% of LHINU is set aside for liquidity, listing costs, and community awards.

Love Hate Inu (LHINU): Is This Meme Coin Worth Buying? 

With the various forms of accomplishments Love Hate Inu has acquired so far, some promising achievements that make Love Hate Inu stand out include:

Real-world utility is an important component of an asset’s overall structure. Because most meme tokens lack this feature, they are typically short-lived and have little longevity. Love Hate Inu wants to change the story. But that’s not the only factor LHINU is targeting and changing, as this new and emerging project is also storming the $3 billion polling and survey industry. This industry saw a 14.6% of growth last year. 

Now while the project employs a Vote-to-Earn (V2E) model that is built on the Ethereum blockchain, its virtually rapid investment success is unusual in the crypto market when it comes to presale. Notably, LHINU reached the $1M mark only a week and a few days after its launch.

Since its launch, the initiative has piqued the curiosity and attention of investors worldwide owing to its adaptable V2E mechanism. This model has swept the crypto world. Moreover, according to the project whitepaper, this innovative meme coin is designed to identify as a voting location that is transparent and secure. You can use your LHINU through the Ethereum blockchain technology and vote on key issues.

Furthermore, to enhance its usage as a meme coin in the web3 and polling industry, Love Hate Inu is also planning brand partnerships to make sponsored polls available. With this approach, LHINU will allow you to access NFT-based items and discounts. 


>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now

Offering a Manipulation-Free and Incentivized Voting Platform:

Love Hate Inu is designed with an efficient management dashboard where every vote is submitted in a method that protects the community to ensure that every vote is active. LHINU token holders must have staked their tokens for at least 30 days to vote. As a result, Love Hate Inu will likely reign supreme in the meme coin market for a long time.

The Stake-to-Vote process avoids any manipulation or spam, lowering the risk of risky outcomes significantly. It also increases the voting process’s anonymity. Furthermore, there are no voting restrictions. Thus any participant may vote in multiple polls. This brings up an endless number of token income possibilities.

Having said that, Love Hate Inu offers a decentralized platform free of manipulation and security breaches by utilizing the blockchain network. Using this approach, the platform has access to a wide range of metaverse-based decentralized application (Dapp) infrastructure.

On this platform, you can vote for random topics from various sectors to express your “Love or Hate” for a particular concept and be rewarded with LHINU tokens. These tokens are the project’s native utility currency. You can also stake your tokens to ensure long-term profits. 

Strengthening its Grounds by Acquiring One of the Biggest Presales of 2023: 

Lastly, if there’s something left to make Love Hate Inu’s success as the best meme coin more prominent, it is the success in its presale and fundraising. The Love Hate Inu (LHINU) presale has already surpassed six figures less than a day after its launch, and the FOMO of LHINU is likely to grow in the coming days and weeks.

With the project’s exceptionally robust tokenomics consistently attracting massive investor trust – 90% of the maximum 100 billion supply of LHINU has been made available in eight presale rounds. Whereas the remaining 10% of LHINU is kept for exchange liquidity. 

lovehateinu presale live

>>>Buy Love Hate Inu Now


Now that Love Hate Inu is gaining momentum with its presale success and rapidly growing as a successful meme coin that is here to stay, this is your time to secure profitable returns through Love Hate Inu (LHINU) in its stage 3 of the presale. Besides, with this project has gained nearly $2M so far, there’s only going forward and higher in value for its coins. So grab it while you still can in its presale phase. 

Original Article:

About the author