Yes, Black Friday dash cam deals are already underway. Retailers are offering killer deals on everything from modest mini-cams to 4K front and rearview models. Still, not all dash cam deals are actually worth the savings. When shopping for a dash cam, it’s important to know what deal is truly a great value. To help, we’ve curated a list of the very best Black Friday dash cam deals—hardware that’s high-quality and actually selling at a legitimate discount.
If you want to see our top dash cam picks, see our rankings of the best dash cams of 2022. And if you’re looking for deals in other tech categories, check out PCWorld’s complete Black Friday coverage.
A few of our favorite dash cam brands are already on sale, and we expect more to come through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If any of the deals below catch your eye, it’s probably best to purchase them sooner rather than later, as stock can sell out quickly.
- Viofo T130, 1440p front, interior, and rearview, $238.19 (21% off on Amazon)
- Kingslim D4, 4K front and rearview/3-inch LCD touch screen, $126.25 (10% off on Amazon)
- Nextbase 320XR, 1080p front and rearview/2.5-inch LVD scree, $144.99 (19% off on BestBuy)
- Nextbase 522GW, 1440p front view/3-inch LCD touch screen, $239.99 (20% off on BestBuy)
- Thinkware U1000, 4k front view/2.7-inch LCD touch screen, $299.99 (25% off on Adorama)
- VAVA VD009, 2K front and rearview/2-inch LCD screen, $56.99 (59% off on Newegg)
- Vantrue N4, 1440p front and rearview/2.4-inch LCD screen, $194.99 (25% off on Newegg)
Mini-cams are all about affordability and the small but mighty VAVA VD009 records HD video for both front and rearview, and is on a steep sale at 59 percent off on Newegg. If you’re looking for something more in the premium range, then you should consider the Nextbase 522GW. Not only is it one of our favorite dashcams capable of recording great quality video, but it comes with some nice extra features such as built-in Alexa and Wifi connectivity. It’s also currently on sale for 20 percent off on BestBuy.