Benjamin and Zac start the new year off with Jeff Pu reporting on Apple’s upcoming product roadmap, from iPhone 15 to Apple Watch to AirPods. The Information has a big story about the latest tech specs of the Apple AR/VR headset. Plus, Apple announces price increases for iPhone battery replacement and the new HomeKit architecture rollout is paused, for now.
- Kuo: Apple AR/VR headset development behind schedule, expect late fall release
- Apple mixed reality headset may require AirPods for audio, H2 chip includes secret low-latency mode
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus rumored to feature 48MP rear camera, just like Pro models
- Jeff Pu: Apple Watch Ultra to get larger display with Micro LED technology in 2024
- Apple reportedly working on ‘AirPods Lite’ to compete with cheaper wireless earbuds
- Apple raising prices of its battery replacement service for older iPhone models
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
Enjoy the podcast?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.