One more device coming from Samsung, its rumored that, Samsung will be launching its next flagship device Galaxy S6 on the first day (2nd March, 2015) at the MWC 2015 event in Barcelona, Spain.
Galaxy S6 is going to be one of most powerful devices in the market. The pictures of the device haven’t been surfaced yet, but its going to look something near to Samsung Alpha.
Its specifications are as follows:
- Metal and glass body
- 64 bit Octa-core 14nm CPU
- 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED display full-HD display with 577ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- 20 megapixel rear camera with OIS and a 5 megapixel front camera with HDR.
- Will come in three storage variants – 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB (may support removable storage as well).
- 2550mAh battery.
- Support for Wireless Charging,
- Quick Connect Charging that will offer up to four hours of usage on a 10 minute charge.