Microsoft also announced a new device for organizations and corporate world. Its named Surface Hub, a new device, which changes the traditional methods of conferencing and business meetings.
- A 84″ touch-screen device running on Windows10 with 4k resolution. It changes the way you managed your conferences.
- Built-in camera, wifi, mics, bluetooth, sensors.
- Call, connect, share content, collaborate.
- Utilizes OneNote concept- everything in one page (a whole new digital white-board)
- Detects, when person comes in nearby it. Automatically detects when the marker/stylus is picked.
- Supports touch controls, gestures, voice controls.
- Clip content, take notes, share notes, send emails and lot more.
- New way to arrange Meetings – Shared screen and live conversation along with a canvas.
- Sharing live content with people involved in meeting.